We at Mechline understand the challenges of operating an efficient commercial kitchen and how the focus on serving high quality meals and keeping your customers happy might mean that team members don’t always take the measures to reduce kitchen food waste that you would expect.
Mechline is an active and signed up member of the hospitality and food service agreement headed by WRAP which organisations can join to demonstrate their commitment to reducing food and packaging waste.
With this in mind, we have developed this Food Waste Reduction Programme to present the business case for reducing avoidable and end-of-life food waste, help you review and understand how much food waste your business produces, how to take action to prevent, reduce or redistribute surplus food, and how to engage with staff to implement these actions.
In doing so, we will also introduce the tools and services, such as the Mechline Waste2O digester, and the role that this technology can play in helping you reduce and manage your food waste in a resourceful and efficient way.
Who is this programme for?
- Catering managers
- Food and Beverage managers
- Head Chefs
- Catering supervisors
- Facilities Managers
- Waste Teams/Managers
What is the aim of the programme?
- Outline how much food waste is really costing you, and the benefits of managing more effectively the food you buy and use
- Providing you with tools and techniques for undertaking a review of food waste, to establish a benchmark
- Give you some top tips and ideas on simple, low cost actions you can take to prevent, reduce or reuse food
- How to engage with your staff effectively, to obtain buy-in and support for waste prevention actions
- To demonstrate how Mechline products and services can work with you and your kitchen to manage your end of life food in line with circular economy principles.
To receive your FREE Mechline Food Waste Reduction Programme pack – Please email email@example.com or call 01908 261511 to request you free copy.